Jason T. Komninos, Esq. provides representation to individuals in various courts throughout New Jersey. If your rights are at stake, it’s critical to speak to Mr. Komninos today. He can help in the following areas:
- If you have been denied a gun permit or you have lost your case in court, you may have the right to appeal.
- An appeal of the denial of a gun permit can be filed in Superior Court.
- Appeals from Superior Court are filed in the Appellate Division of New Jersey.
- Under certain circumstances, a case from the Appellate Division can be heard by the New Jersey Supreme Court.
- Expungement of Criminal Records:
- If you have a criminal record that is holding you back, an expungement may be filed to remove your conviction from background checks.
- Expungement of Mental Health Records:
- If you have a civil commitment record due to a mental health issue, you will be disqualified from purchasing a firearm pursuant to the NICS Improvement Amendments Act of 2007.
- However, there is a remedy: New Jersey law allows you to file for an expungement of your mental health records
- Criminal Defense:
- If you have been charged with a weapons violation, Mr. Komninos can defend your case in criminal court
Mr. Komninos prides himself on fighting for his clients’ Constitutional Rights. Call 201.343.4622 today for a free consultation.