New Jersey DWI DUI Drunk Driving Municipal Court Attorney
Jason T. Komninos
Have you been charged with DWI/DUI in New Jersey?
Many people call me and believe that their DWI/DUI case is not worth fighting. Do not make the same assumption!
- Do not assume that you have no options other than to plead guilty.
- Do not assume that you have no defenses available to you.
- Do not assume the police followed proper procedures during the investigation.
- Do not assume the Alcotest machine was working properly.
- Do not simply hire a lawyer at the lowest price.
- Fighting a DWI/DUI charge cannot be done for bargain-basement prices but DWI/DUI cases can be won!
A DWI/DUI conviction means severe consequence including license suspension. You need to speak to an experienced municipal court attorney such as myself to review your options.
I always offer free consultations and can be reached directly at (201) 343-4622.
Arguing a motion could help your case. Watch Jason T. Komninos discuss motions in Municipal Court for Lawline.com