New Jersey DWI DUI Drunk Driving Municipal Court Attorney
Jason T. Komninos
Have you been charged with DWI/DUI in New Jersey?
Many people call me and believe that their DWI/DUI case is not worth fighting. Do not make the same assumption!
- Do not assume that you have no options other than to plead guilty.
- Do not assume that you have no defenses available to you.
- Do not assume the police followed proper procedures during the investigation.
- Do not assume the Alcotest machine was working properly.
- Do not simply hire a lawyer at the lowest price.
- Fighting a DWI/DUI charge cannot be done for bargain-basement prices but DWI/DUI cases can be won!
A DWI/DUI conviction means severe consequence including license suspension. You need to speak to an experienced municipal court attorney such as myself to review your options.
Schedule your consultation now. Call 201.343.4622
Arguing a motion could help your case. Watch Jason T. Komninos discuss motions in Municipal Court for Lawline.com