New Ruling for Civil Reservations

posted in: Blog | 0

If you receive a traffic ticket as a result of an incident involving a motor vehicle accident, your attorney can ask the Municipal Court Judge for a “civil reservation.” This means that your guilty plea to a plea bargain in … Read More