Do you have a DWI, DUI, driving under the influence, drugs or alcohol violation while driving in Morris Township New Jersey? Not sure what to do?
Call Jason Komninos, a Qualified Standardized Field Sobriety Test Practitioner and aggressive DWI DUI defense attorney local to Morris Township, Morris County, New Jersey today at 201.343.4622 for a free consultation about your case.
A DWI or DUI conviction means severe consequences including license suspension. You need to speak to an experienced municipal court attorney such as Mr. Komninos to review your options.
Mr. Komninos is passionate about providing his DWI DUI clients with the best possible defense. He has a strong presence in the Northern New Jersey court systems, and is highly experienced.
The penalties for a DWI/DUI conviction in New Jersey are serious!
If you have been charged with Driving While Intoxicated you face the following:
- Suspension of your driving privileges
- Mandatory attendance at the Intoxicated Driver’s Resource Center
- Installation of the Interlock Device
- Hundreds of dollars in court costs and fines and thousands of dollars in MVC and insurance surcharges
- Jail time in certain circumstances
- A permanent record of the conviction on your driver’s abstract
That said, your biggest expense could be your choice of attorney. Call Jason Komninos today at 201.343.4622.