If you have been charged with Driving While Intoxicated you face the following:
- Suspension of your driving privileges
- Mandatory attendance at the Intoxicated Driver’s Resource Center
- Installation of the Interlock Device
- Hundreds of dollars in court costs and fines and thousands of dollars in MVC and insurance surcharges
- Jail time in certain circumstances
- A permanent record of the conviction on your driver’s abstract
It is critical to speak to an experienced municipal court attorney who can discuss your cases with you and how you may be able to avoid some or all of these penalties.
I offer free consultations and can be reached directly at (201) 343-4622.