Have you been charged with DWI or DUI anywhere in Bergen County? Attorney Jason Komninos represents clients in Bergen Central Municipal Court.
Jason Komninos is a local Bergen County lawyer who is also a Qualified Standardized Field Sobriety Test Practitioner and aggressive DWI DUI defense attorney. Call him today at 201.343.4622 for a free consultation about your case.
A DWI or DUI conviction means severe consequences including license suspension. You need to speak to an experienced municipal court attorney such as Mr. Komninos to review your options.
Mr. Komninos is passionate about providing his DWI DUI clients with the best possible defense. He has a strong presence in the Palisades Interstate Court system, and is highly experienced.
The penalties for a DWI/DUI conviction in New Jersey are serious!
If you have been charged with Driving While Intoxicated you face the following:
- Suspension of your driving privileges
- Mandatory attendance at the Intoxicated Driver’s Resource Center
- Installation of the Interlock Device
- Hundreds of dollars in court costs and fines and thousands of dollars in MVC and insurance surcharges
- Jail time in certain circumstances
- A permanent record of the conviction on your driver’s abstract
That said, your biggest expense could be your choice of attorney.
Call Jason T. Komninos, Esq. at (201) 343-4622 to schedule a consultation.