The Law Office of Jason T. Komninos is located in Hackensack, New Jersey. The Office provides services in Municipal and Superior Courts and specializes in the areas of Criminal Defense, Traffic Violations, DWI/DUI, Wills and General Litigation.
As the owner of the firm, I strive to provide my clients with individualized and compassionate advocacy. I have experience negotiating dismissals, downgrades and plea bargains to the satisfaction of my clients. I have also had success when appearing on motion hearings and arbitrations.
I believe in providing affordable and efficient legal services to my clients and that everyone should have access to quality legal representation. I work with my clients and the courts to handle my cases efficiently and to keep costs down for the clients.
As a North Jersey lawyer, I handle cases in Bergen County, Passaic County and Hudson County. However, I travel to many parts of the state to represent my clients.
Areas Of Practice:
- Bergen County Expungement Lawyer
- Bergen County Shoplifting, Shopping Mall Retail Criminal Theft Lawyer
- Bergen County DWI DUI Driving While Intoxicated Under the Influence Lawyer
- Bergen County Speeding Careless Driving Drug Possession Lawyer
- Municipal and Criminal Court Litigation and Defense Lawyer
- Special Civil Part Litigation Lawyer
- New Jersey Turnpike Garden State Parkway Palisades Interstate Parkway Traffic Violations Lawyer
Hiring a Lawyer? Don’t settle for anything less than personal service from start to finish. Read these very important 5 questions you should ALWAYS ask when hiring an attorney………….
***HOT*** Frequently Asked Question – How to Beat a DWI or DUI Charge? Find out here.
*** VERY Important: Conditional Dismissal Program for Municipal Court Signed Into Law*** READ NOW….
Popular FAQ Topics:
- What is Unsafe Driving?
- What are the Various Degrees of Crimes in New Jersey?
- Motor Vehicle Commission Hearings
- Why should I hire an attorney for Municipal Court?
- Can I afford to hire a lawyer for my Municipal Court case?
- How do Traffic Violations affect my license?
- I live out of state but I received a traffic ticket in New Jersey
- What are the defenses to a DWI/DUI charge?
- I have already been convicted of a charge. What can I do about it now?
- Using An Expert Witness To Defend Your Case
I look forward to hearing from you to discuss how I may be able to resolve your case. Call us anytime at 201.343.4622 and we will be happy to help answer your questions.
We accept payments by credit card and PayPal.