Jason T. Komninos Hackensack New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer
Serving Bergen Essex Passaic and Hudson County New Jersey
We know that many lawyers might represent you. How many of them will put you first, every time? Call 201.343.4622 today!
Criminal Defense Attorney Jason T. Komninos focuses on DWI, DUI, Drug Offenses, Juvenile Offenses, and expungements for criminal offenses.
We provide aggressive professional legal services in all areas of criminal defense. We represent clients in both New Jersey Municipal and Superior Courts. Our office is centrally located in Hackensack, Bergen County New Jersey.
Types of cases we handle:
- Assault, Harassment, Terroristic Threats
- Child Abuse
- Child Endangerment
- Criminal Mischief
- Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses – Possession, Intent to Distribute, Intent to Sell – Marijuana, Cocaine, Heroin
- DWI, DUI
- Expungement of Criminal Records
- Juvenile Crimes
- Reckless Driving
- Sexual Assault
- Serious Traffic Violations
- Theft and Robbery
- Unlawful Weapons Possession
New Jersey DWI Fact Sheet 2015
If you are a New York or out of state resident charged with a criminal or traffic violation in New Jersey, the Law Office of Jason T. Komninos can help.
Attorney Jason T. Komninos regularly represents New York residents and out of state motorists who are charged with criminal or traffic violations in New Jersey. Many out of state drivers are ticketed or arrested while driving through New Jersey and will need the help of a local New Jersey criminal defense attorney.
Don’t assume that a New Jersey conviction would not cause negative consequences for you because you are from out of state! A conviction from any state can follow you around for life.
If you have been charged with a criminal or serious traffic violation in New Jersey and are from out of state, do not hesitate to call Mr. Komninos today to discuss your case.
When you retain Attorney Jason T. Komninos as your criminal defense lawyer, you are not just hiring an attorney. You are hiring a dedicated, experienced legal professional who will:
- Ensure careful examination of every aspect of your case and fight to have your charges dismissed.
- Work directly with each client from start to finish. We know it’s scary. We stick with you every step of the way.
- Personally appear on all your court dates WITH you or on your behalf.
- Put our extensive experience in the local courts to work to get you the best possible outcome.
- Provide strong compassionate advocacy in all criminal matters relating to your situation.
- Give you individualized, personalized case analysis and subsequent representation.
- Aggressively defend you in all criminal matters.
- Ensure that our knowledge, experience, and involvement in the legal community means excellent representation for you.
- Provide exceptionally professional and efficient legal services to our clients. We charge reasonable fees commensurate with the level of personal attention given to our clients.
If you have been arrested and or have criminal charges pending against you, call the Law Firm of Jason T. Komninos today – do not delay! Serving Bergen, Hudson, Essex, and Passaic County NJ. Call 201.343.4622 TODAY!
What People Are Saying:
Mr. Komninos helped me avoid what easily could have been a complete financial and legal disaster. He was reliable, determined, and very honest. Most importantly, he really helped me out by handling both of my cases for an extremely fair price.
If you are looking for a trustworthy person to handle matters that are important, I HIGHLY recommended this attorney.
Not only did I get the best possible outcome for each my cases, I felt comfortable knowing that I was being backed up by someone who not only knew exactly what they were doing but, genuinely cared and wanted the best for me too.
Both of my driving with a suspended license tickets were plead down to failure to a present a drivers license. He got me in and out of the courts quickly, no points, and minimal fees. He comes highly recommended if you are lucky enough to have him represent you.
Melissa, a Speeding Ticket client