Jason T. Komninos Hackensack New Jersey Criminal Defense Lawyer
Schedule Your Consultation Today - 201.343.4622
Inquiring about an Expungement? Please click the graphic above, fill out the Expungement Questionnaire and schedule a consultation.
Disclaimer: Online submissions will not create a lawyer-client relationship unless the Law Office has agreed to act as your legal counsel and you have executed a written engagement agreement.
Serving Bergen Essex Passaic and Hudson County New Jersey
Criminal Defense Attorney Jason T. Komninos focuses on DWI, DUI, Drug Offenses, Serious Traffic Violations, and Criminal and Mental Health Expungements.
We provide aggressive professional legal services in all areas of criminal defense. We represent clients in both New Jersey Municipal and Superior Courts.
Our office is centrally located in Hackensack, Bergen County New Jersey.
We know that many lawyers might represent you. How many of them will put you first, every time?
When you retain Attorney Jason T. Komninos as your criminal defense lawyer, you are not just hiring an attorney. You are hiring a dedicated, experienced legal professional who will:
- Ensure careful examination of every aspect of your case and fight to have your charges dismissed.
- Work directly with each client from start to finish. We know it's scary. We stick with you every step of the way.
- Personally appear on all your court dates WITH you or on your behalf.
- Put our extensive experience in the local courts to work to get you the best possible outcome.
- Provide strong compassionate advocacy in all criminal matters relating to your situation.
- Give you individualized, personalized case analysis and subsequent representation.
- Aggressively defend you in all criminal matters.
- Ensure that our knowledge, experience, and involvement in the legal community means excellent representation for you.
- Provide exceptionally professional and efficient legal services to our clients. We charge reasonable fees commensurate with the level of personal attention given to our clients.
If you have been arrested and or have criminal charges pending against you, call the Law Firm of Jason T. Komninos today - do not delay!
Serving Bergen, Hudson, Essex, and Passaic County NJ. Call 201.343.4622 TODAY!
Arguing a motion could help your case. Watch Jason T. Komninos discuss motions in Municipal Court for Lawline.com
What People Are Saying:
Mr. Komninos helped me avoid what easily could have been a complete financial and legal disaster. He was reliable, determined, and very honest. Most importantly, he really helped me out by handling both of my cases for an extremely fair price.
If you are looking for a trustworthy person to handle matters that are important, I HIGHLY recommended this attorney.
Not only did I get the best possible outcome for each my cases, I felt comfortable knowing that I was being backed up by someone who not only knew exactly what they were doing but, genuinely cared and wanted the best for me too.
Both of my driving with a suspended license tickets were plead down to failure to a present a drivers license. He got me in and out of the courts quickly, no points, and minimal fees. He comes highly recommended if you are lucky enough to have him represent you.
Melissa, a Speeding Ticket client
Criminal Defense Blog
Individuals who violate the ban on public gatherings can face various charges during the COVID-19 shutdown. Across New Jersey, police have been cracking down on public gatherings at homes and businesses. Examples of offenses that police have been charging... Read More
On April 6, 2020, the United States Supreme Court decided Kansas v. Glover. In this case, the defendant was pulled over after the officer ran a license plate check on the vehicle, which revealed that the vehicle owner’s license... Read More
The New Jersey Attorney General’s Office has announced that law enforcement will be cracking down on those who violate Governor Murphy’s “stay at home” order. An individual who violates the order could be charged with a disorderly persons offense,... Read More