Law Office of Jason T. Komninos Hackensack Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal Defense Traffic Violation Drug Offenses DWI DUI Shoplifting Domestic Violence
Serving Bergen Essex Passaic and Hudson County New Jersey
The Law Office of Jason T. Komninos is located in Hackensack, New Jersey and provides services in Municipal and Superior Courts. As a Hackensack Criminal Defense Lawyer we specialize in Traffic Violations, DWI/DUI, Juvenile Court, Wills, Drug Offenses, Domestic Violence, Shoplifting and General Litigation.
- We carefully examine every aspect of your case and and fight to have your charges dismissed
- We care about our clients and work directly with each client from start to finish
- Mr. Komninos personally appears on all your court dates WITH you or on your behalf
- You can rely on our extensive experience in the local courts to get you the best possible outcome
- You receive strong compassionate advocacy in all criminal matters relating to your situation
- Every case is unique. You get an individual, personalized case analysis and subsequent representation
- We aggressively defend you in all criminal, traffic, DWI and DUI matters
- Our knowledge, experience, and involvement in the legal community means excellent representation for you
- Providing affordable and efficient legal services to our clients is a cornerstone of our ethics and service to you
- We work with our clients and the courts to handle all cases efficiently and keep costs down for the clients.
If you have been arrested and or have criminal charges pending against you, call the Law Firm of Jason T. Komninos today – do not delay! In Bergen County and Hudson County NJ call 201.343.4622 and in Essex County and Passaic County NJ call us at 973.814.6930
In addition to representing my clients, I frequently attend seminars on the latest strategies and developments in the law. I also serve as a Legislative Coordinator for the Municipal Court Practice Section of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
As a North Jersey lawyer, I handle cases in Bergen County, Passaic County, Essex County and Hudson County. We provide criminal defense legal representation for Fort Lee, Maywood, Paramus, Elmwood Park, Hackensack, Garfield, Rochelle Park, Clifton, Fair Lawn, Edgewater, Upper Saddle River, Allendale, Ho-Ho-Kus, Kearny, Secaucus, Weehawken, West New York, Jersey City, Paterson, and surrounding New Jersey towns.
***New Guidelines for Granting a Stay of License Suspension Following a DWI Conviction***Relative Hardship just one of three factors considered – find out more
**New Attorney General Directive: Drug Treatment in Lieu of Imprisonment**Diversion of nonviolent drug offenders into court-supervised drug treatment rather than incarceration – continue reading here
***New Guidelines for Sentencing a Defendant to Jail for Careless Driving*** Several factors are weighed – read more
**New Penalties for 39:4-97.3 Use of Wireless Telephone, Electronic Communication Device in Moving Vehicles** Stiffer Costly Penalties read more here
***New Attorney General Guideline for Gun Possession Offenses*** Important PTI Information Read About This Here
**New Police Camera Law – Dashcam footage can be a useful piece of evidence for your attorney** Find Out More Here
***Drug Offenses Criminal Defense Lawyer – Why It Is Important To Discuss Your Case With An Experienced Attorney*** READ MORE ….
**New Changes to the Driving Without Insurance Law** READ ABOUT THIS ….
*** VERY Important: Conditional Dismissal Program for Municipal Court Signed Into Law*** READ NOW….
What People Are Saying:
Mr. Komninos helped me avoid what easily could have been a complete financial and legal disaster. He was reliable, determined, and very honest. Most importantly, he really helped me out by handling both of my cases for an extremely fair price.
If you are looking for a trustworthy person to handle matters that are important, I HIGHLY recommended this attorney.
Not only did I get the best possible outcome for each my cases, I felt comfortable knowing that I was being backed up by someone who not only knew exactly what they were doing but, genuinely cared and wanted the best for me too.
Both of my driving with a suspended license tickets were plead down to failure to a present a drivers license. He got me in and out of the courts quickly, no points, and minimal fees. He comes highly recommended if you are lucky enough to have him represent you.
Melissa, a Speeding Ticket client
We accept payments by credit card, check and cash